Here are some of the more frequently asked questions for patients. If you have a question and are unable to find the information you need please feel free to call us at 703.621.4501 or contact any of our office locations and they will be happy to assist you.
- What is your visitor policy?
- Is it safe to go to the Emergency Room during COVID-19?
- What is Virginia Heart doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our offices?
- What is Telemedicine?
- Where are your offices?
- What are your office hours?
- What is your inclement weather policy?
- Which insurances do you accept?
- Why do I need a referral from my Primary Care Physician (PCP) for my appointment?
- Why do I need to present my insurance card for every visit?
- Do I need a referral?
- How will I know if I have a co-payment?