Please complete the New Patient Forms online and submit them electronically before your first visit. Be sure to bring the referral form from your primary physician and other items necessary for your first office visit.
- Instructions for all cardiovascular tests will be given to you prior to the test. Generally:
- Do not use any powder, lotion or perfume on the day of your visit
- Women should wear a two-piece outfit
- Friends/family will need to wait outside of the testing area
Stress Tests, either Echocardiographic Stress Testing or ECG Stress Testing Instructions
- Take all prescribed medications, unless otherwise directed
- Wear comfortable shorts or pants
- Wear athletic or other rubber-soled shoes that will be comfortable to walk on a treadmill
Nuclear stress testing, also known as Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI),Instructions
Specific instructions will be mailed to you prior to your scheduled appointment. Either an exercise or pharmacologic MPI test may be performed. Please click on the link below to preview the test's instructions.
- Exercise MPI Test Information
- Pharmacologic (Lexiscan) MPI Test Information
Sleep Study Instructions
Specific instructions will be provided to you prior to your scheduled appointment. Please click on the link below to preview the test's instructions.
If you are unable to make any scheduled test, please let us know 24 hours in advance by calling our main scheduling number at (703) 621-4501.
Missing a scheduled nuclear (MPI) stress test, echocardiograph, or other diagnostic test may result in a $150 charge; for a missed sleep study, $200; and for all other missed appointments, $35.