Jeff Lee ,
Jeff Lee, MD specializes in cardiac electrophysiology including pacemaker and defibrillator implantation as well as ablation of complex atrial and ventricular arrhythmias. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease, cardiac electrophysiology and internal medicine.
Dr. Lee became interested in cardiac electrophysiology because he enjoys constantly keeping up with rapid advances in this field that lead to progressively better outcomes for patients suffering from arrhythmias. Today, as a cardiac electrophysiologist, his goal is to partner with his patients to treat their arrhythmias and enable them to live life to the fullest.
Dr. Lee enjoys being a weekend sports warrior and wannabe rock star. He spends his free time trying to teach and impart these passions to his three children.
- Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Emory University | Internal Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh | Cardiovascular Disease
- Cleveland Clinic | Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Cardiology
Specialty Areas of Interest
- American College of Cardiology | Fellow
- Heart Rhythm Society
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital