- General Cardiology
Tré Landry, MPH, PA-C has a Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies and Masters of Public Health with an Urban Health concentration from Northeastern University. He works as a physician assistant in the Loudoun and Reston offices.
Tré became interested in Cardiology during his time as an Emergency Medical Technician. Today, his goal is to deliver compassionate, quality, and patient-centered care.
Tré enjoys running, reading, and theatre.
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies l Northeastern University
- Bachelor of Science, Cellular Biology l University of Georgia
- Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American Academy of Physician Assistants