Mary Catherine Tisch
- General Cardiology
Mary Catherine Tisch, PA-C is a board certified physician assistant in Virginia Heart’s Fair Oaks, Fairfax and Loudoun offices.
She received her PA Studies degree in 2007 from Weill Cornell Medical College and became interested in cardiology after she managed heart patients recovering from cardiac surgery and in critical care situations. Her goal is to help her patients develop and achieve cohesive treatment plans that employ a comprehensive approach to medical, surgical or catheter-based interventions for their cardiac conditions.
In her free time, Mary Catherine enjoys outdoor activities with her daughter including running, tennis, skiing and snowboarding.
- Certificate, Physicians Assistant Studies | Weill Cornell Medical College
- Bachelor of Science, Biology | University of Texas at San Antonio
- Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American College of Cardiology
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Reston Hospital