- General Cardiology
Stephanie Cook, AGPCNP, has a master’s degree as a Primary Care Adult Nurse Practitioner and is board certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She works as a nurse practitioner in the Alexandria and Fairfax offices.
Stephanie became interested in Cardiology when she was thirteen years old, after dissecting a pig’s heart during summer camp. Heart disease is prevalent in her family. She has seen firsthand how cardiac disorders can affect self-care and outcomes. Today, her goal is to provide autonomy supportive communication and empower her patients to live heart healthy. Stephanie also has a background in theatre and voice and is often found using her theatrical background to make heart education entertaining for all ages.
Stephanie enjoys live theatrical productions, traveling, cooking and time with her husband, children, and zany border collie.
- Master of Science in Nursing | Walden University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing | Appalachian State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre with a voice minor | Shenandoah University
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, AANP, Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American Associate of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
4825 Mark Center Drive
Alexandria, VA 22311
2901 Telestar Court
Falls Church, VA 22042