- General Cardiology
Neil Bautista, FNP-C has a Master of Science in Nursing from Georgetown University and is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. He works as a Nurse Practitioner in the Fairfax office.
Neil became interested in Cardiology during his time as a RN working in open heart surgery units and as an Army Medic. Today, his goal is to help his patients manage a healthy lifestyle.
Neil enjoys hiking and kickboxing on his free time. He is also an avid travel with a goal of visiting all 7 continents.
- Master of Science, Nursing |Georgetown University
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing |University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Associates of Science, Nursing |Santa Barbara City College
- Board Certified, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- Inova Fairfax Hospital