- General Cardiology
Laura Muntzer, MPA-C, is a board certified physician assistant who works with Virginia Heart patients at Inova Loudoun Hospital.
She earned a master’s in Physician Assistant Studies from Eastern Virginia Medical School. Laura has always been fascinated with the cardiovascular system and worked in cardiothoracic surgery for two years prior to moving to cardiology. Her goal is to help her patients live healthier lifestyles and incorporate easy changes into their lives that will provide long-term health benefits.
Laura enjoys running, hiking, cycling and watersports with her husband, two sons and their Labrador.
“I pride myself in patient education, because I feel if patients understand why they are doing something, they are more likely to follow their treatment plans.”
- Master of Physician Assistant, Physician Assistant Studies | Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Bachelor of Science, Allied Health Sciences | Bowling Green State University
- Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
- American College of Cardiology
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center