Melissa Liu Myers
- General Cardiology
Melissa Myers, MSN, ANP-BC, AGACNP-BC is a board certified adult and acute care nurse practitioner who works with Virginia Heart patients at Fair Oaks Hospital and in the Fairfax and Fair Oaks offices.
She holds a Master of Science degree in nursing from Boston College in Boston, MA. She became interested in cardiology after working for a private internal medicine and cardiology practice in Maryland. This led her to pursue a post-master's certificate in acute care nursing at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN, after which she shifted her full-time focus to cardiology. Melissa’s goal is to educate patients about their heart health so they can become engaged and active participants in their well being.
In her free time, Melissa enjoys traveling, taking long walks, and cooking weekend brunch with her husband and daughter.
“I enjoy working with patients to help them reach their health care goals.”
- Master of Science, Adult/Gerontology Nursing | Boston College
- Post-Master's Certification, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner | Vanderbilt University
- Board Certified, Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified, Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American College of Cardiology
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital