- Advanced Heart Failure
- General Cardiology
Jenny Kim is a board certified nurse practitioner in Virginia Heart's Fairfax and Loudoun offices.
She holds a Master of Science degree in nursing from George Mason University. Her passion for cardiology began as a registered nurse in a cardiac intensive care unit. Today, her goal is to work alongside her patients to empower them to engage and achieve a healthier lifestyle to maximize their cardiovascular health.
Jenny enjoys watching movies, hiking, and traveling with her family.
- Master of Science, Nursing, Adult Gerontology Primary Care | George Mason University
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing | Virginia Commonwealth University
- Board Certified,Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
- Cardiac Medicine Certification (CMC)
Affiliations & Awards
- Inova Fairfax Hospital