- General Cardiology
- Structural Heart
Jennifer DoCampo, MSN, FNP-BC is a board certified nurse practitioner in Virginia Heart’s Fairfax office.
She earned her Master of Science degree in Nursing, graduating with honors from The George Washington University in Washington, DC. Jennifer became interested in cardiology early in her training, and has a diverse cardiac background, including ICU, telemetry and cardiac catheterization care. Today, her goal is to not only provide care to help prolong patient’s lives, but to improve the quality of their lives.
In her free time, Jennifer enjoys traveling the world, watching Washington Nationals baseball and exploring the DC area restaurant scene. She also loves spending time in her home in Alexandria with her husband and 3 cats.
- Master of Science, Nursing | The George Washington University
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing | Grand Canyon University
- Associates of Science, Nursing | Scottsdale Community College
- ANCC Board Certified, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- Inova Fairfax Hospital