- General Cardiology
Daniel became interested in Cardiology after working as an exercise physiologist for chronic disease treatment and prevention in Australia. After which, he received his Master of Science in Clinical Exercise Physiology from James Madison University where his thesis compared cardiac hemodynamics across treadmill and cycling exercise. Today, his goal is to help his patients achieve their health goals.
Daniel enjoys running, cycling, and resistance training. He is an avid Washington Capitals fan.
“I want my patients to be able to feel their health goals are attainable and I aim to be along side of them while they achieve these goals.”
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies | Shenandoah University
- Master of Science in Kinesiology-Clinical Exercise Physiology | James Madison University
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology | Saint Francis University
- Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
- Valcicak, Daniel. Physiological differences in cardiovascular hemodynamics across treadmill and cycle exercise as assessed through impedance cardiography. Journal of Medical Engineering 2022. https://doi.org/10.1080/03091902.2022.2040626