Amelia (Amy) Pitha received her Masters of Science in Nursing from George Washington University and is board certified as an Adult Geriatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. She sees electrophysiology patients in the Landsdowne and Fair Oaks offices, as well as at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus and Inova Loudoun Hospitals.
Amy's interest in all things medical began at a young age and was nurtured by her grandfather, a physician, and other family members working in the medical field. Her passion for cardiology stems from her extensive background in critical care, and she developed a deeper interest in electrophysiology while caring for adolescents and young adults with complex congenital heart disease.
Amy enjoys spending time in nature, traveling with friends, reading, and spending time with her family.
- Master of Science in Nursing | The George Washington University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing | Shenandoah University
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences | James Madison University
- Board Certified Adult Geriatric Acute Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American Nurses Association
- Virginia Nurses Association
- American College of Cardiology
- Heart Rhythm Society
Fairfax Office- Heart Rhythm Center
2901 Telestar Court
Falls Church, VA 22042
19450 Deerfield Avenue
Leesburg, VA 20176
Fair Oaks Office
3580 Joseph Siewick Drive
Fairfax, VA 22033