- Advanced Heart Failure
- General Cardiology
Alicia Campbell, MSPAS, PA-C is a board certified physician assistant in Virginia Heart’s Loudoun office.
She earned a Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Shenandoah University and became interested in cardiology during her years of practicing rural family medicine. Today, her goal is to help her patients live their best, healthiest, lives.
In her free time, Alicia enjoys rock climbing and hiking with her husband and their two rescue dogs.
“I believe in working alongside the patient to create an individualized health plan and I feel confident that as part of the Virginia Heart team, we will provide you with excellent cardiovascular care.”
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies | Shenandoah University
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training| Liberty University
- Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants