Sara Gillam, PA-C is a board certified physician assistant who specializes in electrophysiology and works directly with Virginia Heart’s electrophysiologists at Fairfax Hospital and in the practice’s East offices.
She earned her master’s degree in medicine from Shenandoah University in Winchester, VA. The sub-specialty of electrophysiology has always fascinated her and has been her focus for 14 years.
In her free time, Sara stays busy with her husband, son and two dogs. She enjoys skiing, the beach and traveling to her favorite place: Dubrovnik, Croatia.
“It’s extremely rewarding to see patients quality of life improve with resolution of their arrhythmias.”
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies | Shenandoah University
- Bachelor of Science, Biology | James Madison University
- Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
- American College of Cardiology
- Inova Fairfax Hospital