Gabrielle La Porta Leger, PA-C has a Masters of Science is Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Texas Medical Branch and is a board certified Physician Assistant. She works as a physician assistant in the Loudoun office.
Gabrielle became interested in Cardiology during high school where she volunteered at a local hospital. Today, her goal is to help her patients achieve their own health goals and a maintain their best quality of life.
Gabrielle enjoys hiking, travel and cooking with husband.
“I want to rally beside each of my patients as they are working towards a heart healthy life and provide them the tools to get there.”
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies |University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Bachelor of Science, Biology |Concordia University Texas
- Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American Academy of Physician Assistants