- General Cardiology
Alexandra Bache, PA-C, MPAS, is a board certified physician assistant in Virginia Heart’s Loudoun office and at Loudoun Hospital.
She earned a master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Chatham University in Pittsburgh, PA. Alexandra became especially interested in cardiology after completing her rotation in the challenging and rewarding specialty during PA school. Today, her goal is to help her patients maintain a healthy lifestyle to reduce their risk of cardiovascular disease.
In her free time, Alexandra enjoys playing tennis, swimming and traveling with her husband.
“What I do every day is a privilege. Taking care of the sick is a great honor.”
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies | Chatham University
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology | College of Charleston
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology | College of Charleston
- Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American College of Cardiology
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Stone Springs Hospital Center