Catherine (Kari) Manfredi
- General Cardiology
Catherine (Kari) Manfredi, MSN, ANP-BC is a board certified adult nurse practitioner who sees Virginia Heart patients primarily at Inova Loudoun Hospital and Reston Hospital Center.
Kari earned a Master of Science degree in nursing from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD and became interested in medicine because her grandmother was a nurse. Today, her goal is to educate patients and help them manage their cardiovascular disease while also focusing on wellness through a healthy lifestyle.
In her free time, Kari enjoys any outdoor activity, especially when accompanied by her husband and two boys. She has a passion for exercise and obstacle course races.
"I genuinely enjoy educating my patients about healthy lifestyle choices to help them achieve and maintain wellness."
- Master of Science, Nursing | Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing | Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology | Bucknell University
- Board Certified, Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
Affiliations & Awards
- American College of Cardiology
- American Association of Critical Care Nursing
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Virginia Hospital Center